The CompTIA A+ Certification is a vendor neutral credential. CompTIA A+ is globally recognized and accredited by ANSI, compliant with ISO 17024 standards and is approved by the U.S. Department of Defense to meet directive 8570.01-M requirements. It validates understanding of the most common hardware and software technologies in business and certifies the skills necessary to support complex IT infrastructures. CompTIA A+ is a powerful credential that helps IT professionals worldwide ignite their IT career.
CompTIA A+ establishes best practices in troubleshooting, networking and security across a variety of devices to set the stage for IT careers. The certification also matches professional tech skills with communication skills. It is developed and maintained by leading IT experts. Content for the exams stems from a combination of industry-wide survey feedback and contributions from our team of subject matter experts.
- Assemble components based on customer requirements.
- Install, configure and maintain devices, pcs, and software for end users.
- Understand the basics of networking and security/forensics.
- Properly and safely diagnose, resolve and document common hardware and software issues while applying troubleshooting skills.
- Provide appropriate customer support.
- Understand the basics of virtualization, desktop imaging, and deployment.