The CompTIA Cloud Essentials certification focuses on the real-world issues and practical solutions of cloud computing in business and IT. It’s the preferred cloud certification for business professionals and non-IT staff. While it isn’t a technical-heavy certification, its coverage of cloud computing principles is anything but superficial.
At the end of the program, the participants will be able to :
- Identify the Cloud Services from a Business Perspective.
- Understand characteristics of cloud computing.
- Implement cloud computing to enhance business value.
- Understand technical perspectives and cloud types.
- Adopt cloud computing to the organizational goals.
- Identify the risk and consequences of cloud computing.